11/5/08

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are the most delicious oatmeal cookies I have ever eaten. Courtesy of my sister in law Courtney.

Preheat Oven 375

2 cups butter (4 sticks)
2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar

4 eggs
2 tsp vanilla

4 cups flour
5 cups oatmeal - blend into a fine powder (I use a small food processor)
1 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder

3 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix together with Flour, oatmeal, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Add chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake 375 degrees for 10 minutes.

4 comments:

Leonora said...

Anything's good with a pound of butter... :) Sounds good!

Angie Allen said...

And the ground oatmeal really makes for a great cookie-I'll be making this one as soon as I get my own kitchen!!!

Angie Allen said...

OK

Leonora said...

These are great! Yield: a ton of cookies!